- 21 days high-gloss wear , On like polish, Wears like Gel, Off in minutes
- Mirror shine finish. No Nicks, Chips or Smudges
- Requires drying under UV or LED Lamp (Cure times vary per lighting system)
- Please note: Due to the lighting and screen setting, color may vary slightly from the picture.
Step 1: Prep and push back cuticles.
Step 2: Apply AIMEILI Base coat, and cure under UV lamp for 1 minute, LED light for 30 seconds.
Step 3: Apply AIMEILI color in a thin application. Cure under UV lamp for 2 minutes, LED light for 30-60 seconds.
Step 4: Apply a second coat, then cure under UV lamp for 2 minutes, LED light for 30-60 seconds. Apply the third coat if neccessary.
Step 5: Apply AIMEILI Top coat and cure under lamp for 2 mins, LED light for 30-60 seconds.
Step 6: Wipe of sticky layer with shine wipe. Step 7: Enjoy your 14 Day Manicure!
How to remove:
Step 1: Soak cotton pad with acetone.
Step 2: Wrap around each nail with tin foil leave for approx. 10 minutes, check if ready if not leave a few minutes more.
Step 3: Use an orange stick or a cuticle pushier to remove softened gel.
This product is subject to specific safety warnings.
- Harmful to aquatic organisms.
- May cause long-term adverse effects in the aquatic environment.
- May cause sensitization by skin contact.
- Follow the directions for application and sealed after using.
- Do not apply to nails that damaged or infected.
- Go to doctor if in eyes or mouth.
1. How should I prep my nails?
1. Trim and shape the nails, push back the cuticles gently. 2. Buff off the surface gently. 3. Wipe down the nails with gel cleanser or remover. Beware: It's important to ensure your nails are completely dry, clean and oil-free before applying gel nail polish.
2. Will gel polish work without curing under UV/LED lamp?
UV/LED lighting is required to cure the gel nails, otherwise it won't be set up well.
3. Can I mix and match gel polish brands?
Yes, you can. But, for better finish result, same brand gel color, base coat , top coat would be recommended.