- Pick any 15 colors you like, please remember to leave a note in Order comments! If you choose Base coat and Top coat, they will be TWO colors too!
- 21 days high-gloss wear. Mirror shine finish. No Nicks, Chips or Smudges.
- Requires drying under UV or LED Lamp. Apply the polish in thin coat. Thinner - Stronger.
- BEWARE: May cause ALLERGIC REACTION. Please take SKIN TEST EVERY TIME before doing manicure. Also, please DO NOT over file down the nail plates or scrap off old polish with a sharp tool! The trauma required to remove the gel nail polish is quite significant. Once it occures, infection can set in and cause problems. Please discontinue using immediately once feeling uncomfortable.
- Ingredients: Di-Hema Trimethylhexyl Dicarbamate, HEMA, Hydroxycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone, PEG-9 Dimetha Crylate, Pigment/Giltter
- Please note: Due to the lighting and screen setting, color may vary slightly from the picture.
Step 1: Prep and push back cuticles.
Step 2: Apply AIMEILI Base coat, and cure under UV lamp for 1 minute, LED light for 30 seconds.
Step 3: Apply AIMEILI color in a thin application. Cure under UV lamp for 2 minutes, LED light for 30-60 seconds.
Step 4: Apply a second coat, then cure under UV lamp for 2 minutes, LED light for 30-60 seconds. Apply the third coat if neccessary.
Step 5: Apply AIMEILI Top coat and cure under lamp for 2 mins, LED light for 30-60 seconds.
Step 6: Wipe of sticky layer with shine wipe. Step 7: Enjoy your 14 Day Manicure!
How to remove:
Step 1: Soak cotton pad with acetone.
Step 2: Wrap around each nail with tin foil leave for approx. 10 minutes, check if ready if not leave a few minutes more.
Step 3: Use an orange stick or a cuticle pushier to remove softened gel.
This product is subject to specific safety warnings.
- Harmful to aquatic organisms.
- May cause long-term adverse effects in the aquatic environment.
- May cause sensitization by skin contact.
- Follow the directions for application and sealed after using.
- Do not apply to nails that damaged or infected.
- Go to doctor if in eyes or mouth.