- Use before nail base coat, prepares the nail for strong adhesion.
- Absorbed fast, no UV/LED lamp required.
- Prevent nail art from lifting or breakage.
- Can be used with UV/LED gel nails, builder gel, acrylic powder,and dipping powder.
- Ideal for salon and home use.
AIMEILI Nail Prep Bond Primer
Prepares the nail for strong adhesion.
Absorbed fast, no UV/LED lamp required.
Prevent nail art from lifting or breakage.
Can be used with UV/LED gel nails, builder gel, acrylic powder,and dipping powder.
HOW TO APPLY
Step 1: Prep and push back cuticles.
Step 2: Apply AIMEILI nail bond primer, wait for 30-60 seconds for complete dry.
Step 3: Apply AIMEILI Base coat, and cure under UV lamp for 1 minute, LED light for 30 seconds.
Step 4: Apply AIMEILI color in a thin application. Cure under UV lamp for 2 minutes, LED light for 30-60 seconds.
Step 5: Apply second coat, then cure under UV lamp for 2 minutes, LED light for 30-60 seconds. Apply third coat if needed.
Step 6: Apply AIMEILI No Wipe Top coat and cure under UV lamp for 2 mins, LED light for 30-60 seconds.
Step 7: Enjoy your 21 Day Manicure!
HOW TO PREP
1. Trim and shape the nails, push back the cuticles gently.
2. Buff off the surface gently.
3. Wipe down the nails with gel cleanser or remover.
Beware: It's important to ensure your nails are completely dry, clean and oil-free before applying gel nail polish.
HOW TO REMOVE
1. File off the top coat gently.
2. Soak cotton pad with acetone, then wrap around each nail tightly with tin foil, and leave it for around 10 minutes or longer.
3. Use an orange stick or a cuticle pushier to remove softened gel gently.
Beware: DO NOT over file down the nail plate or scrap off polish with a sharp tool.
THING TO NOTE
1. May cause ALLERGIC REACTION. Please take SKIN TEST every time before doing manicure. Discontinue using immediately once feeling uncomfortable.
2. Please DO NOT apply gel polish to nails that damaged or infected.
3. Please check the curing lamp before manicure, avoiding using defective lamp.
4. Be sure to cap the bottles well and keep them away from the LED/UV light.