- Package Includes: 1 x Nail Prep Dehydrator + 1 x Nail Primer (10ml-0.33fl.oz.e)
- Use before nail base coat, prepares the nail for oil-free and strong adhesion. (WARMING TIPS: The dehydrator should be used before nail primer.)
- The Dehydrator is used to remove oil and dry the entire cuticle in the nail bed area. Nail Primer acts like double-sided tape, which can stick nails and gel nail polish together.
- The first and most important step in professional nail art - Removes oils and moisture from the nail surface. Prepare the nail for maximum adhesion, gives the next coat of polish something to hold onto.
- Air dry, no UV/LED lamp required. Prevent nail art from lifting or breakage.
How to Apply
Step 1: Prep the nails, wipe nails and remove cuticle. Ensure they're clean.
Step 2: Apply a thin AIMEILI Dehydrator.
Step 3: Apply a thin AIMEILI Nail Primer, waiting for 30secs or 1 min.(NO NEED to cure)
Step 4: Apply a thin AIMEILI Base Coat, cure under UV lamp for 1 min, LED light for 30 secs.
Step 5: Apply 2 layers AIMEILI color gel, cure under UV lamp for 2 mins, LED light for 30-60 secs. Apply third coat if neccessary.
Step 6: Apply a thin AIMEILI No Wipe Top Coat, cure under UV lamp for 2 mins, LED light for 30-60 secs.
1: Before using, ensure your nails are completely dry, clean.
2: It is normal for base coat and color coats to remain sticky, the top coat would seal it!
3: Do not apply any gel on the skin/cuticle and put the coats too thick, or you might feel a burning while curing.
- Follow the directions for application and sealed after using.
- Do not apply to nails that damaged or infected. Please get the torn cuticles or hang nails healed up before applying.
- Go to doctor if in eyes or mouth.
BEFORE APPLYING ALWAYS TAKE A SKIN TEST WITH A DROP AND WAIT FOR MINUTES TO CHECK ANY ALLERGIES. Remove immediately if redness or other signs of adverse reaction occur.
ALLERGY ALERT: BEFORE APPLYING ALWAYS TAKE A SKIN TEST WITH A DROP AND WAIT FOR MINUTES TO CHECK ANY ALLERGIES. Remove immediately if redness or other signs of adverse reaction occur.