- Package Included: 6pcs Mix Colour Builder Base Gel.(WARM TIPS: The Builder Base is thick. Apply a thin layer evenly each time.)
- 2 in 1 Builder Base which can be used as Base Coat & Builder Gel. Liquid builder gel in a bottle is easier to apply, even for beginners.
- Requires drying under UV or LED Lamp. Apply the polish in thin coat. Thinner - Stronger.
- 14 days or more wear, No Nicks, Chips or Smudges. Well-selected 6 colors suitable for any occasion. Before applying please shake the bottle a bit for better consistency.
- Please take SKIN TEST EVERY TIME before doing manicure. Stop using immediately once feeling uncomfortable! Also, please DO NOT over file down the nail plates or scrap off old polish with a sharp tool! The trauma required to remove the gel nail polish is quite significant. Once it occurs, infection can set in and cause problems.
AIMEILI 2 in 1 Builder Base Set, can be used as Base Coat & Builder Gel. Well-selected 6 colors suitable for any occasion. You can do it well by yourself, enjoy the fun of DIY at your pleasure.
How to Apply:
Step 1: Prep the nails (Clean & oil-free). Put a nail form on your nail.
Step 2: Apply a layer of AIMEILI Builder Base on whole nail.
Step 3: Extend the Builder Base to desired position. Shape the side face of the nail, then cure under UV lamp for 2 mins, LED light for 30 secs.
Step 4: Take off the form.
Step 5: Apply a second layer of AIMEILI Builder Base and cure under UV lamp for 2 mins, LED light for 30 secs.
Step 6: Trim the nail shape you like, and clean the nails.
Step 7: Design the nails.
Step 8: Apply AIMEILI No Wipe Top Coat, then cure under UV lamp for 2 mins, LED light for 30-60 secs.
How to Remove:
Step 1: File the top coat off.
Step 2: Soak cotton pad with acetone.
Step 3: Wrap around each nail tightly with tin foil, then leave it for around 10 mins or longer.
Step 4: Use an orange stick or a cuticle pushier to remove softened gel.
May cause ALLERGIC REACTION. Please DISCONTINUE USING when you start feeling uncomfortable.
Follow the directions for application and sealed after using.
Do not apply to nails that damaged or infected. Please get the torn cuticles or hang nails healed up before applying.
Go to doctor if in eyes or mouth.
BEFORE APPLYING ALWAYS TAKE A SKIN TEST WITH A DROP AND WAIT FOR MINUTES TO CHECK ANY ALLERGIES. Remove immediately if redness or other signs of adverse reaction occur.
DI-HEMA TRIMETHYLHEXYL DICARBAMATE, HYDROXYPROPYL METHACRYLATE, HEMA, ISOBORNYL METHACRYLATE, HYDROXYCYCLOHEXYL PHENYL KETONE, VIOLET 2