Step 1: Prep and push back cuticles.
Step 2: Apply AIMEILI Base coat, and cure under UV lamp for 1 minute, LED light for 30 seconds.
Step 3: Apply any color gel you like, white, black or etc. Then cure.
Step 4: Apply clear BLOOMING gel, but NOTE, do not cure.
Step 5: Draw anything you like with normal gel color, dot pen. Wait for a while to get blooming effect. Then cure.
Step 6: Apply AIMEILI No Wipe Top coat and cure it. Enjoy your 14 Day Manicure!
How to remove:
Step 1: File the top coat off.
Step 2: Soak cotton pad with acetone.
Step 3: Wrap around each nail tightly with tin foil, then leave it for around 10 minutes or longer.
Step 4: Use an orange stick or a cuticle pushier to remove softened gel.
1: Before applying, please shake the bottle for at least 30 seconds so gel would mix well.
2: Please be sure to apply GEL NAIL POLISH in THIN layer. Apply more coats for deeper color.
3: Please do not apply any gel on the skin/cuticle, or put coats on too thick, or you might feel a burning while curing.
4: Please check the curing lamp regularly, avoiding using defective lamp.
This product is subject to specific safety warnings.
- Harmful to aquatic organisms.
- May cause long-term adverse effects in the aquatic environment.
- May cause ALLERGIC REACTION. Please DISCONTINUE USING when you start feeling uncomfortable.
- Follow the directions for application and sealed after using.
- Do not apply to nails that damaged or infected. Please get the torn cuticles or hang nails healed up before applying.
- Go to doctor if in eyes or mouth.
BEFORE APPLYING ALWAYS TAKE A SKIN TEST WITH A DROP AND WAIT FOR MINUTES TO CHECK ANY ALLERGIES. Remove immediately if redness.
- Blossom Clear