AIMEILI BASE COAT
21-day high-gloss wear.
On like polish, Wears like Gel, Off in minutes.
No Nicks, Chips or Smudges.
Requires drying under UV or LED Lamp.
NOTE: Please be kindly aware that It's normal for base coat to remain sticky which is perfect for applying powder, and gives the next coat of polish something to hold onto. Just please make sure you have cured it longer enough ( NOTE: do not over cure), using the recommend time on curing lamp.
HOW TO APPLY
Step 1: Apply AIMEILI Base coat, and cure under UV lamp for 1 minute, LED light for 30 seconds. (Cure times vary per lighting system.)
Step 2: Apply AIMEILI color in a thin application. Cure under UV lamp for 2 minutes, LED light for 30-60 seconds. (Cure times vary per lighting system.)
Step 3: Apply second coat, then cure under UV lamp for 2 minutes, LED light for 30-60 seconds. (Cure times vary per lighting system.) Apply third coat if necessary.
Step 4: Apply AIMEILI No Wipe Top coat and cure under UV lamp for 2 mins, LED light for 30-60 seconds. (Cure times vary per lighting system.)
HOW TO PREP
1. Trim and shape the nails, push back the cuticles gently.
2. Buff off the surface gently.
3. Wipe down the nails with gel cleanser or remover.
Beware: It's important to ensure your nails are completely dry, clean and oil-free before applying gel nail polish.
HOW TO REMOVE
1. File off the top coat gently.
2. Soak cotton pad with acetone, then wrap around each nail tightly with tin foil, and leave it for around 10 minutes or longer.
3. Use an orange stick or a cuticle pushier to remove softened gel gently.
Beware: DO NOT over file down the nail plate or scrap off polish with a sharp tool.
THING TO NOTE
1. May cause ALLERGIC REACTION. Please take SKIN TEST every time before doing manicure. Discontinue using immediately once feeling uncomfortable.
2. Please DO NOT apply gel polish to nails that damaged or infected.
3. Please check the curing lamp before manicure, avoiding using defective lamp.
4. Be sure to cap the bottles well and keep them away from the LED/UV light.
- BASE COAT