- AIMEILI Nail Tips & Glue Gel Starter Kit: The gel glue kit comes with 15ml soak off Nail Glue Gel, 500pcs Coffin Nail Tips and a professional LED lamp! Easy to extend your nails, and keep your nail art last 21 days.
- 2 In 1 Nail Glue Gel: AIMEILI 15ml NAIL GLUE GEL could be used for nail tips adhesive, and it could still be used as gel base coat for better protection and adhesive!
- Upgraded Portable Nail Lamp: Our Mini UV LED curing lamp has been upgraded. It is more convenient, fast curing, light weight & easy to carry and long-time using! It fits for all kinds of gel nail polish, builder gel, false nails and extension gel nails.
- 500 pcs Artificial Nails Tips: Including 10 different sizes with 50 nails of each size, AIMEILI artificial nails tips are thick and sturdy enough to last more than 2 weeks! You could easy to find the right one to fit for your fingers and it does last longer!
- Quick & Strong & Lasting: The nail tips nail glues gel kit is break resistant. You could extend your nails easily within 3 minutes for more than 2 weeks!
HOW TO APPLY
Step 1: Apply a thin and average of AIMEILI 2 in 1 nail glue gel on the nail tips.
Step 2: Place the nail tips on the nail from the back edge to the front, lightly press it to expel the bubbles.
Step 3: Cure under AIMEILI MINI NAIL LAMP for 1-2mins.
Step 4: Cut off the nail tip and gently file the edge.
Step 5: Clean nail surface.
Step 6: Apply a thin layer of AIMEILI 2 in 1 nail glue gel on the nail tips, and cure under AIMEILI MINI NAIL LAMP for 1-2mins. ( Used it as Base Coat)
Step 7: Apply AIMEILI color gel and No Wipe Top Coat, and cure under AIMEILI MINI NAIL LAMP for 1-2mins.
Step 8: Enjoy your manicure!
HOW TO PREP
1. Trim and shape the nails, push back the cuticles gently.
2. File nail surface slightly, then buff a bit.
3. Wipe down the nails with gel cleanser or remover.
Beware: It's important to ensure your nails are completely dry, clean and oil-free before applying gel nail polish. Otherwise the gel nail polish would chip or peel easily and earlier.
HOW TO REMOVE
1. File off the top coat gently.
2. Soak cotton pad with acetone, then wrap around each nail tightly with tin foil, and leave it for around 10-15 mins.
3. Use an orange stick or a cuticle pushier to remove softened gel gently.
4. Clean and wash nails and then apply nail cuticle to nail (skin), massage a bit to improve nails health.
Beware: DO NOT over file down the nail plate or scrap off polish with a sharp tool. DO NOT barely soak gel nails with acetone.
THING TO NOTE
1. May cause ALLERGIC REACTION. Please take SKIN TEST every time before doing manicure. Discontinue using immediately once feeling uncomfortable.
2. Please DO NOT apply gel polish to nails that damaged or infected.
3. Please DO NOT over file down the nail plates or scrap off old polish with a sharp tool!
4. To protect cuticle/nails, please apply cuticle oil to nail after finishing manicure. Frequently use the cuticle oil to massage nail surface would be recommended.